COVID-19 Update – Office Open with Masks Required
Clatskanie PUD Continues to Take Proactive Measures to Protect Customers and Employees from COVID-19
The Clatskanie PUD office is open to the public with COVID-19 protective measures in place. We will continue to monitor the situation, and follow the OHA recommendations. Our community meeting room will remain closed to group meetings until further notice. Masks are required inside our building.
We have continued essential operations with meter reading, crew work in the field, and customer services representatives available by phone or email. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact us at 503-728-2163. Thank you!
Late fees and the regular disconnect process will resume in September of 2021. If you are struggling due to employment or COVID issues, we are able to make payment arrangements and offer COVID Share the Warmth assistance to you.
We offer a variety of ways to serve your needs:
- Online bill pay – Visit our website at clatskaniepud.com
- SmartHub app – Clatskanie PUD’s SmartHub app allows you to pay your bill, and view monthly usage. Visit Google Play or Apple App store to download the app.
- By phone – Our secure “IVR” payment line is available 24 hours a day. Call 844-262-2431 and follow the prompts.
- At our office – our payment drop box, located at 495 E. Columbia River Hwy, Clatskanie, can be accessed anytime day or night. We ask that you pay by check, money order, or cashier’s check. If you require a receipt, please note that on your payment and we will mail it to you as soon as possible.
- To talk to a Customer Service Representative for other needs such as to stop, start, or transfer service – please call our office at 503-728-2163 or visit our office front lobby.
- Our line crews will continue to respond to outage reports and other necessary work. Meter Readers will also continue to be in the field at this time. Please keep a safe 6-foot distance from our field personnel for proper COVID-19 social distancing.
- During this challenging time for those customers who are out of work due to impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact us to make extended payment arrangements. If you contact us to make payment arrangements, you will avoid late fees and negative impacts. Our Share the Warmth energy assistance funds are available to help those in need as well. Communication with our customer service department via phone 503-728-2163 or firstname.lastname@example.org is vital to our being able to assist you.
Clatskanie PUD will be following and adhering to all State and Federal regulations and requirements. We will keep our website and Facebook account (www.facebook.com/clastskaniepud) updated to further inform our customers of any changes.
Finally, we encourage you to consult the CDC’s website, www.cdc.gov and the Oregon Health Authority updates for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 and best practices to help avoid the spread of the coronavirus. We want to express our appreciation for your support and understanding as we all unitedly work through these events. Our sincere hope is that you all remain well and safe from the virus.