We would like to welcome you to Clatskanie People’s Utility District. We hope the following information will be helpful to our new customer-owners. You will need to contact our friendly Customer Service Representatives to start service. Our office number is 503-728-2163, or you may email them at email@example.com.
Please fill out our Application for Service; we need this information to set up your account and start service in your name.
- A processing fee of $20.00 will be charged.
- On new residential accounts/service address changes an Advanced Payment (deposit) may be charged of twice the highest bill for the last 12 months, but not less than $200, and $100 for additional auxiliary meters. On new commercial accounts the highest month estimated electric bill will be used, but not less than $300. Advanced Payments may be waived if a good credit reference is furnished.
- Advanced Payments will be held for 24 months without interest. At the end of the 24 month period if the customer has a good, on time payment history the advanced payment will be credited to the account.
- NSF (Non-sufficient Funds) checks will be charged $20.00 each time they are returned.
- Acceptance of electric service at a residence constitutes acceptance of the District’s policies and charges for such service by any adult living at residence.
- The District will not provide credit information to anyone not listed on the account, except as required by law, law enforcement agencies or other utilities.
Approved by the Board on July 16, 2014.